Thursday, April 15, 2010

Death of the blog...

Dear readership, I mean Dad, I realized some time earlier this year that it requires too much time for me to try and keep the blog/journal of racing and travel so I am going to end the madness here.

As an adventure racing team we have developed many ways to track our team including the top 3 here:

Team website - http://www.dartadventure.com/
Facebook - Team DART site
Twitter

I am currently and will continue to be a contributor to the updates going on in all three places. If you are interested in the DART team or west coast Adventure Racing please check out the links above.

My friends and family will see my picassa account being active and get regular photo updates, pictures are usually better than stories anyways ;-) And I will still be using attackpoint to track my fitness/workouts.

This will be the last entry on this blog until I retire...not happening too soon as far as I can tell.

Hope to see you on the trails soon.

RVG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just Pay $1 & Claim $4,276 Internet System TODAY from world’s #1 internet wealth expert, Stephen Pierce to make Guaranteed & real Money !!!!!! http://tinyurl.com/yga4bvj