Wednesday, September 05, 2007

XPD Pictures...and arch nemisis

I finally got my pictures uploaded and sifted through them to post a couple of the good ones...check out the slideshow:



I have woken up in a rant pulling thorns out from my imaginery tires...typical fare for any sleep deprived expeditionist.

A little research pointed Rinn towards our nemisis and he pointed out the "Goathead" in wikipedia for us...perhaps knowing my enemy, Tribulus terrestris, better will help me sleep at night.

We did get to answer the question,"Why didn't you use tubeless" at least one hundred times post race. The only real answer is that it was an oversight and we are blessed with thornless riding here in the Pacific Northwest. Tough love is what I call it, I will never forget my tubeless tires again.



From here I continue resting and getting ready for the next adventure on the horizon, the 4th Dimension AR on the Olympic Peninsula.

No comments: